Each 2017/18 pass gets you 2 days at each destination plus 50% savings on additional single-day lift tickets thereafter, as well as special passholder lodging deals at participating resorts.
32 Days Total at:
- 2 days at Alta, UT
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass, CO
- 2 days at Banff | Sunshine,Canada
- 2 days at Coronet Peak | The Remarkables, New Zealand
- 2 days at Jackson Hole, WY
- 2 days at Lake Louise,Canada
- 2 days at Mammoth, CA
- 2 days at Revelstoke,Canada
- 2 days at Snowbasin, UT
- 2 days at Snowbird, UT
- 2 days at Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows, CA
- 2 days at Sugarbush, VT
- 2 days at Sun Valley, ID
- 2 days at Taos, NM
- 2 days at Telluride, CO
- 2 days at Thredbo, Australia
+ ADDITIONAL DAYS AT AFFILIATE RESORTS
- 2 days at Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France
- 2 days at Hukuba Valley, Japan
- 2 days Valle Nevado, Chile
- 2 days at Niseko United, Japan
50% off lift tickets does not apply to affiliate resorts.
New This Season
Sugarbush, VT and Snowbasin, UT have joined the club, plus Alta, Snowbird, Banff Sunshine, and Lake Louise are now unique destinations, giving you more days to explore with your pass than ever before.
With the addition of another premier Japanese destination – Niseko United – to go along with Hakuba Valley, the Mountain Collective now offers the best of Japan on one pass.