THE MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE SKI PASS - 32 DAYS AT THE WORLD’S GREATEST DESTINATIONS PLUS 50% OFF ADDITIONAL DAYS:
Ski or ride two days at each resort plus 50% single day lift tickets thereafter at these 16 destinations: Alta (Utah), Aspen Snowmass (Colorado), Banff Sunshine (Alberta), Coronet Peak/The Remarkables (New Zealand), Jackson Hole (Wyoming), Lake Louise (Alberta), Mammoth Mountain, (California), Revelstoke (British Columbia), Snowbasin (Utah), Snowbird (Utah), Sugarbush (Vermont), Sun Valley (Idaho), Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (California), Taos (New Mexico), Telluride (Colorado) and Thredbo (Australia).
2017-18 LIMITED TIME SPRING SALE
ADULTS - $399 (while supplies last)
CHILDREN (12 & UNDER) - $1*
*Must be purchased with an adult Mountain Collective Pass. Additional child Mountain Collective Passes can be purchased for $99 each.
Why should I buy now?
o The pass price of $399USD is the guaranteed lowest price for 2017-18 season.
o Guests who purchase during the spring sale (begins on March 7) are able to select a bonus day at the resort destination of their choice.
o Kids passes are only $1 for a limited time
o Quantities of the spring sales promotion are limited and will run out.
o Pricing and promotions are subject to change at any time.
Please visit www.mountaincollective.com for more information.
16 DREAM DESTINATIONS. TWO DAYS AT EACH.
Each 2017-18 Mountain Collective passholder will receive:
- 32 days total at The Collective destinations:
- 2 days at Alta-Snowbird, UT
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass, CO
- 2 days at Jackson Hole, WY
- 2 days at Mammoth, CA
- 2 days at Sugarbush, VT
- 2 days at Revelstoke, BC
- 2 days at Ski Banff/Lake Louise/Sunshine, AB
- 2 days at Ski Queenstown/Coronet Peak/The Remarkables, NZ
- 2 days at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, CA
- 2 days at Snowbird, UT
- 2 days at Sun Valley, ID
- 2 days at Taos, NM
- 2 days at Telluride, CO
- 2 days at Thredbo, AZ
- 50% off all additional days at Mountain Collective destinations (*applies only to specific single day lift tickets for pass holder, see FAQs for more information/or contact our support team)
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- NO BLACKOUT DATES